At the Pharmacy department of Arya college, we create experts and leaders who will lead the future of this industry. We build a strong foundation among the students regarding various drugs formulation, their usage, dosage, side effects, etc through an amalgamation of theoretical learning and practical sessions at our well-equipped laboratories and classrooms.
Pharmacy is a branch of health science and students interested in the production and selling of drugs/medicines, join this course. Arya college offers various courses in the field of pharmacy with a course duration of 2-4 years.
Eligibility Criteria to get admission to the best private pharmacy colleges in India
- To get admission in B. Pharm & D. Pharm, students need to pass out class 12th with an aggregate of 50% in the science stream.
- To get admission in M. Pharm, students need to pass B. Pharm with an aggregate of 50%.
Admission process for Pharmacy courses
- Students also need to Qualify for entrance exams such as NEET, UPSEE, MHT- CET, BITSAT, etc to get admission in B. Pharm.
- Admission will be given to M Pharm students according to the GPAT score.
- Admission to pharmacy courses are given on the basis of merit or entrance examination.
- 85% seats of b. Pharm and 50% of seats of M. Pharm are filled through the RCA process.
Benefits of studying Pharmacy Courses in pharmacy colleges in Jaipur
- Expert faculty members with years of experience in their domains.
- Training and placement opportunities for the students.
- Well-equipped laboratories and libraries to research drugs.
- All the Courses are approved by AICTE and the pharmacy council of India.
- Updated course curriculum according to the industry’s standards.
- Student development and career development cells are formed to provide overall development to the students.
Documents required at the time of admission
Admission to the best MBA courses in India generally requires the below-mentioned documents:
- Class 10, and 12 Marksheets and other Certificates
- Undergraduate Course Marksheets, or Provisional Certificates
- Recent photograph
- ID Proof- (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, etc)
- Transfer, and Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap year certificate, and Category Certificate (if applicable)
Some of the best private MBA colleges in India offer excellent career guidance and placement facilities to their students. In this context, students pursuing their MBA degree from Jaipur colleges can explore rewarding opportunities during the placement drives.
Our Top Recruiters in 2022
Why study Pharmacy?
Wide career optionsThe pharmacist profession is high in demand in government and private drug manufacturing units, hospitals/ clinics, etc. Be it a small city or a big one, pharmacy graduates will get job opportunities everywhere.
Flexible work schedulePharmacists have a flexible work schedule, they can work in the daytime, part-time, or work in shifts. As this job role doesn’t deal with emergencies, you will be able to maintain a work-life balance with a flexible work schedule.
Affordable courses in the medical industryIn the medical industry, Pharmacy courses are the most affordable courses in comparison to MBBS, BDS, etc. Arya college offers one of the most affordable courses in the private pharmacy colleges in Jaipur.
Betterment of SocietyMaintaining good health is one of the main concerns of human beings. And as a pharmacy graduate, you will get the chance to directly interact with a different section of society, understand their medical issues in detail and advise them on the dosage of medicines accordingly. And if you want to pursue higher education in pharmacy, you can develop reforming vaccines or medicine that can help in the betterment of society at large.
Entrepreneurship OpportunityYou can Set up a pharmacy after completion of your course. It is an excellent career choice if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. You will learn the necessary skills you need to launch and manage your pharmacy in pharmacy courses.
If you are enthusiastic about making a career in the pharmaceutical industry to secure a stable and lucrative job then joining Arya college will be a wise decision. Here, you will acquire all the necessary knowledge which you will need to make a successful career in the pharmaceutical industry.
Check out more details about B Pharm, M Pharm, and D Pharm courses on the website.
Career opportunities after Pharmacy courses
Due to the amazing growth of the healthcare services and pharmaceutical industries, there has been a substantial increase in the demand for qualified pharmacy experts in recent years. Below mentioned is the list of popular job roles/ career options available –
Pharmaceutical industryIndian pharmaceutical industry ranks as the 14th largest pharmaceutical market according to sales. And this increases the need for trained professionals who can work in research & development, clinical trials, medical affairs, etc.
Pharmacy/drug storeThe one interested in business can set up their community pharmacy or apply for a job in a hospital/ clinic pharmacy. Private sector and government hospitals, both require professionals for this job role.
Higher EducationB Pharm or D Pharm students can pursue M pharm and if M pharm students are interested in the field of research or manufacturing of drugs then they can further pursue PhD in pharmacy. Or students also have the option to opt for MBA in pharmaceutical management.
Health InspectorMaintaining the numerous sanitary standards set by the state for establishments and enterprises like restaurants, hospitals, daycare centers, nursing homes, and schools is the responsibility of a health inspector. It is a government job.
Quality control AssociateA quality control associate monitors several aspects of the manufacturing and formulation of medicines. The upkeep of each drug's safety and purity standards is their duty, and part of that includes keeping records of the outcomes of any testing that has been done on it.
Food and drug inspectorThese people work in manufacturing organizations and their responsibility is to keep a check on the quality of medicines and to ensure whether standard procedures are followed in the manufacturing process or not.
Our Top Recruiters in 2022
Get In Touch