PG Diploma in Data Analytics
Data analysis is the process of extracting information from data. It involves multiple stages including establishing a data set, preparing the data for processing, applying models, identifying key findings and creating reports. The goal of data analysis is to find actionable insights that can inform decision making. Data analysis can involve data mining, descriptive and predictive analysis, statistical analysis, business analytics and big data analytics.
WHY CHOOSE DATAANALYTICS?
- It's Job Oriented Course
- A Highly Paid Career
- Data Science is Versatile
- Data Science Makes Data Better
- Data Scientists are Highly Prestigious
- Data Science Makes Products Smarter
- Data Science can Save Lives
- Data Science Can Make You A Better Person
|ELIGIBILITY||Any Graduate with Basic Skill of Programming|
|DURATION||One Year(Two Semester)|