|1||Electronic & Comm.Engg||18|
ARYA Institute of Engg. & Technology (AIET) REAP CODE : 11
ARYA Institute of Engg. Tech & Mgmt (AIETM) REAP CODE : 46
ARYA College of Engg. & Research Center (ACERC) REAP CODE : 48
1. About the Department:
Civil engineering discipline deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of naturally and artificially built physical environment including works like roads, highways, railways, bridges, tunnels, canals, dams, airport runways and terminal, as also all kinds of structures, water supply, sewerage systems, power plants, disaster management etc.
Undergraduate programs (B.Tech courses) focus more on the core principles of engineering whereas, graduate programs (M.Tech courses) teach students advanced level engineering functions of specific fields and place thrust on management philosophies and project management skills. Therefore, knowledge imparted in graduate programs allows students greater access to technologies that are not usually taught in undergraduate programs. There is substantial weightage attached to the research work also on allied topics. It provides wide spectrum of understanding in solving complex engineering problems with confidence and ease.
By pursuing a master's degree in engineering, students can gain major momentum in career advancement. With graduate degree in engineering, engineers attain skills and get opportunity to be team leaders, supervisors and managers. The potential for high salaries and challenging responsibilities make a graduate degree in engineering a huge benefit. Most companies will also pay a higher salary to employees with master's degree to compensate for their time and commitment to engineering.
The faculty of Civil Engineering Department expects its student to perform at high academic level The Department has an advisory council, having members from teaching. The council meets at least once in a semester to review and evaluate performance of the department and offer advice in needed areas. Arya is one of the Best Civil Engineering colleges in Jaipur, rajasthan.
2. Vision And Mission:
Vision: To promote specialized knowledge in the field of civil engineering along with interdisciplinary awareness and to develop a framework to support the communicative and ethical needs of industry and society at global level.
Mission: To impart quality education in the field of civil engineering and to facilitate and develop students for their superior employability, to pursue research and higher studies.
3. Best Labs In Rajasthan:
State of the Art Computer Aided Design Lab and Material Testing Lab equipped with 80 MT computerized Material Testing Machine and other sophisticated machines are also fully operational in the department to facilitate proper understanding of practical aspects of the structural engineering. All other labs of civil engineering department are available to these students to accomplish their dissertation work in fulfillment of the M. Tech course.
- 1. Material Testing Lab with 80 MT Computerized Testing and other testing machines.
- 2. Geotechnical Lab
- 3. Structure Engineering Lab
- 4. Survey Lab
- 5. Environment Lab
- 6. Concrete Lab
- 7. Road Material Testing Lab
- 8. Fluid Mechanics Lab
- 9. Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machine Lab
- 10. Geology lab
- 11. Civil Engineering Material Lab
- 12. Building Planning Design Lab
- 13 Computer Aided design Lab
4. Department Specializations:
The department has well qualified faculty to teach all M. Tech subjects
a) Focus Area:
- Structure Analysis using Stadd pro software
- AutoCAD Designing
- Concrete Technology
- Soil Analysis
- Water harvesting structure
- Transport Engineering
b) Digital Notes:
Depart provides comprehensive digital notes of all the subjects relevant to TRU syllabus with videos. These notes are prepared by our own highly qualified and experienced faculty. These notes are available on "aryanotes.com".
c) Student Development and CRT Cell
SDC and CRT cells comprise of professionals to provide regular inputs for complete development of students and helping them prepare to face for placement competitions and future challenges.
5. RTU Syllabus:
The Department runs Two year (4 Semester )regular M.Tech (Structural engineering) course as per RTU Syllabus in the following way:
- MSE101 : Advanced Structural Analysis
- MSE102 : Numerical Methods & Analysis
- MSE103 : Advanced Design of Concrete Structures
- MSE104 : Advanced Design of Steel Structures
- MSE105 : Computer Aided Design Lab
- MSE201 : Structural Dynamics
- MSE202 : Advanced Strength of Materials
- MSE203 : Advanced Concrete Technology
- MSE204 : Elective-I MSE204.2 : Earthquake Engineering
- MSE205 : Material Testing, Experimental Methods & Quality Control
- MSE301 : Finite Element Analysis
- MSE302 : Elective-II MSE302.1 : Repair and Rehabilitation of Structures
- MSE303 : Seminar
- MSE304 : Dissertation Part I
- MSE404 : Dissertation Part II
6. Message By HOD:
Structural engineering is mainly a sub-division of civil engineering in which students are trained to understand, predict, and calculate the stability, strength and rigidity of built structures for buildings and non building structures, to develop designs and integrate their design with that of other designers, and to supervise construction of projects on site. They can also be involved in the design of machinery, medical equipment, and vehicles where structural integrity affects functioning and safety.
Structural engineering theory is based upon applied physical laws and empirical knowledge of the structural performance of different materials and geometries. Structural engineering design utilizes a number of relatively simple structural elements to build complex structural systems. Structural engineers are responsible for making creative and efficient use of funds, structural elements and materials to achieve these goals. Arya is one of the Top Civil Engineering colleges in Jaipur, rajasthan.
Department of M Tech
7. Industrial Collaboration:
- 1. WONDER CEMENT
- 2. PINACLE
- 3. SHREE CEMENT LTD.
- 4. CADD CENTRE
- 5. GKV
- 6. FOSS
- 7. L&T INFRA
- 8. SUNWAVES INFRA POWER
- 9. WAE
The students of the B.Tech Program have successfully completed large number of projects including following, under guidance of qualified faculties:
- 1. Plastering Machine
- 2. Utilization Of Marble Slurry
- 3. Light Weight concrete
- 4. Sustainable use of Flood Water
- 5. Tyre waste used in Concrete
- 6. Rice husk concrete
- 7. Earthquake Resistant Building
- 8. Green building
The students of B.Tech Programhave been able to secure campus placements in many reputed companies including:
- 1. PINACLE
- 2. GKV
- 3. TECH MAHINDRA
- 4. COGNIZANT
- 5. CAPEGEMINI
- 6. ZYCUS
- 7. ACCENTURE
- 8. HCL
- 9. AMAZON
- 10. IBM
- 11. TCS
10. Industrial Tours & Trainings:
The department has been arranging industrial tours for on-site practical learning of civil engineering projects. These include:
- 1. Internships and trainings in VI semesters are mandatory of 60 days.
- 2. Wonder cement training centre
- 3. Jaipur development authority
- 4. Jaipur metro railway corporation
- 5. Rajasthan Housing Board
- 6. Survey Camps
11. Impressive Results:
Faculties take extra care of the students and in the knowledge delivery process throughout the course period. These dedicated and concentrated efforts have culminated in obtaining 100 % results in the B.Tech. During the last three years, this Department of Civil Engg has successfully achieved 100% results in Final year B.Tech Courses.
12. Conference/seminar and workshops:
- 1. International conference (ARIET-14)
- 2. 2015-IEEE CIS SUMMER SCHOOL (RACITA-2015)
- 3. NATIONAL CONFERENCE (AREST-2013)
- 4. WORKSHOP (AWARD -2016)