Career Guidance Cell (CGC) has been formed to provide relevant Academic and Career Information to enable Our Students to be sure of their decisions along the way. Arya College,Jaipur Focus is to provide Leaming and Training Opportunities in the areas of Academic, Career and Personal/ Social Development and to prepare Students to meet their future challenges. The Career Guidance Cell of the College is constituted with a Placement Officer and Faculty Members from the College to provide necessary Guidance and Information to the students that could help them in shaping their future career. The Team keeps itself up-to-date with Employment Trends and Options to ensure Quality Advice to students. The Career Guidance Cell has been catering to the needs of Students with the following objectives:
- To conduct a Survey among Students on their Career Options
- To Organize Programmes to create Awareness about the importance of Higher studies in India and Abroad.
- To Organize Diagnostic Tests for the Competitive Exams like CAT, GRE, GMAT etc., Seminars and Counselling for Higher Studies in various Countries All Over The World.
- To Organize Training classes for preparation of CAT, TOEFL, GRE etc.
- To Conduct Orientation Programmes for Freshers.
- To Organize and offer various Programmes on Personality Development, Soft Skills and Communication Skills.
- To organize Pre-Placement Training Programmes to enable students to showcase their skills during the Final Placement Interview.
- Seminars by Renowned Speakers from various Universities across the Country.
Seminar on Career Guidence by Endeavor
Seminar on Higher Studies by University of Bedfordshire
Seminar by iCarnegie University