Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
1. About the Department:
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering came into existence in 2000. In this discipline we uses the scientific knowledge of the behavior and effects of electrons to develop components, devices, systems, or equipment that uses electricity as part of its driving force. Electronics and Communication Engineering department spans a diverse set of intellectual subfields and applications. The subfields can be grouped into overlapping and interrelated areas like signal processing, semiconductor chip design, telecommunication, data communication networks, satellite and radar link setup, embedded systems, robotics and many more. Arya is one of the Best Electronics and Communication Engineering colleges in Jaipur.
2. Vision And Mission:
Vision: To produce world-class Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates capable of performing in rapidly changing fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering. To provide high-value education and research. Striving for increased national and international recognitions by practicing excellence in all its education and research endeavours.
Mission: To develop Electronics and Communication Engineering Department into a department of excellence, capable of producing competent Electronics and Communication Engineers who can contribute to the advancement of the society. The department is dedicated to endow students with the knowledge, technical skills, and values that prepare them to excel as engineers and leaders in their profession and to be committed to life-long learning and good citizens.
3. Best Lab's In Rajasthan:
The Department has always been on a high growth path. It has best experienced and dedicated faculty, with a strong commitment to engineering education, who work with zeal and enthusiasm to provide a vibrant and optimum learning environment to the students in order to help them excel in today's competitive environment. To keep pace with the current technological trends, the department has a best well designed, constantly reviewed syllabus to incorporate all advancements in existing and emerging technologies which gives the students a holistic and pragmatic view of the present scenario of the Electronics and Communication industry. The department has best labs such as :
- SIP Lab
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Lab
- VLSI Design Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- PCB Lab
- Data Structure and algorithm Lab
- CAD for VLSI Lab
- Analog Communication Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Digital Communication Lab
- Microwave Lab, Wireless Communication Lab
- Industrial Electronics Lab
- Project Lab
4. Department Specializations:
a) Focus Area:
- Mathworks Suite (MATLAB Software & its Tools Boxes)
- Xilinx for digital circuit implementation
- OrCAD Circuit Design Simulation
- PCB Design Tool
- Circuit Analysis
- Control & Instrumentation
- Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Antenna Designing
b) Digital Notes for Students:
Department provides comprehensive digital notes to all students for all the subjects relevant to RTU syllabus with videos. These notes are prepared by our highly qualified and experienced faculty members. These notes are available on "www.aryanotes.com". Hard copy descriptive Notes are prepared by faculty and circulated amongst the students.
c) Evaluation System
Unit tests and assignment work is undertaken after the completion of each unit so as to inculcate habit of regular and consistent studies.
d) Student Development and Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) Cell
SDC and CRT cells comprise of professionals to provide regular inputs for complete development of students and helping them to be able to face placement competitions and future challenges.
5. No. of Seats:
180 (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
6. Message By HOD:
The Electronics and communication engineering department at Arya institute of engineering and technology, Jaipur is located in a sprawling environment with a state of art facilities and highly qualified faculty members. The department works with the objective of addressing critical challenges faced by the Electronics Industry, society and the academia. Perhaps even more important is our untiring commitment to our students, helping them to learn, grow, develop, and achieve their goals in their pursuit to excel in their professional career.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the best and largest department in the Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology with nearly 30 faculty members and 400 undergraduate and master students. The department's graduate programs continue to draw from a very strong application pool. Since its inception the department has evolved from offering courses for not only undergraduate but also post graduate programmes in key areas of electronics and communication engineering.
The department faculty work with excellent team spirit in different technical streams like RF Electronics, Communication, Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded System, Wireless Sensor Network which leads to key research publications and consultancy in these areas. The department strives to provide a conductive environment for the students to develop best analytical and practical skills and apply them to real world problems.
We welcome you to one of the best department of Arya Group of Colleges as undergraduate or post graduate student and we hope to be part of your success. Top Electronics and Communication Engineering colleges in Jaipur.
Dr. Ashok Kajla
Professor and HOD
Dept. of ECE, AIET
7. Industrial Collaboration:
Industrial visit is one of the most practical methods of learning. The main reason is that it helps students in developing practical skills and thoughts. It also helps in understanding theory subjects by interaction with technocrats in Industry.
- 1) Jaipur Dairy Packaging Plant of ECE students, Jaipur
- 2) Ericsson, Kukas, Jaipur
- 3) REIL, Jaipur
- 4) Industrial Visit at Johns Electric Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- 5) Educational visit at Mangal Electricals.
- 6) Omega, JAipur
- 7) Genus Ltd. Sitapura
- 8) Bosch, Sitapura Jaipur
- 9) BSNL
- 10) Doordarshan
- 11) Techniest
- 12) Seimens
8. RTU Syllabus:
Four Year (Eight Semesters) B.Tech Course is being run in accordance with Curriculum prescribed b Rajathan Technical University.
The students of the department have successfully completed large number of projects including following, under guidance of qualified faculties:
- 1) Humanoid Robots
- 2) Wireless military Tank
- 3) Bluetooth controlled drone
- 4) Fire fighting robot
- 5) Multi functional robots using Artificial intelligence
- 6) Arya Smart city model
- 7) Wireless robotic Arm
- 8) Prepaid energy meter
- 9) RF controlled Robot
- 10) RFID based attendance system
- 11) GSM based ambulance system
- 12) Wirelessly charging robot
- 13) Eye human robot
- 14) Voice activated automation
- 15) Automatic energy meter reading using wireless technology
- 16) Electricity theft detector
- 17) Remote controlling of industrial machineries
The students of the department have been able to secure campus placements in many reputed companies including:
- 1) INFOSYS
- 2) Accenture
- 3) L&T
- 4) TCS
- 5) ERICSSON
- 6) Capgimini
- 7) Cognizant
- 8) Havel's
- 9) IBM
- 10) Techniest
- 11) Wipro
- 12) BOSCH
- 1) Indian Administrative Services
- 2) IES
- 3) ISRO
- 4) DRDO
- 5) ONGC
- 6) NTPC
- 7) BEL
- 8) BHEL
- 9) NPCIL
- 10) IOCL
- 11) HAL
- 12) BARC
11. Industrial Tours & Trainings:
The department has been arranging industrial tours for on-site practical learning of Electronics Engineering projects. These included
- a) Genus Overseas electronics ltd.
- b) BSNL optical fiber communication, Jaipur
- c) Toshniwal Communication, Ajmer
- d) Jaipur metro railway corporation
- e) Ericsson kukas, Jaipur
- f) REIL, Jaipur
12. Impressive Results:
Faculties take extra care of the students and in the knowledge delivery process throughout the course period. These dedicated and concentrated efforts have culminated in obtaining 100 % results in the final year. During the last three years, this Department of Electronics & Comm. Engineering has successfully achieved 100% results.
13. Conference/seminar and workshops:
- 1) Seminar on Embedded Systems by SOFCON
- 2) Seminar on Industrial Automation (PLC and SCADA) by Vision Word Pvt. Ltd.
- 3) Seminar on Cyber Crime and Ethical Hacking
- 4) National Workshop on Microwave Integrated Circuits
- 5) Seminar on Internship 2016 by HCL.
- 6) Training Program cum workshop by WAE
- 7) Hand on practice on MATLAB software tool
- 8) Faculty DM program by Expert speaker Dr. P M Bhardwaj
- 9) Training cum workshop on Python by industry expert
- 10) Free & Open Source Software Training